Life can be a whirlwind.
That's why I am sharing 2 fantastic hacks for each of the systems I teach on this podcast!
The best part? You can start using these right away!
- Pick a recharge moment for the week. Find a little pocket of time that's just for you to unwind and recharge, even if it's only for a few minutes!
- Wake up before your family. Be it 5 minutes or 2 hours, this small change can make a huge difference in setting a positive tone for the day.
- Plan family meals in advance. Not just the food, but schedule the actual meals. Breakfast, lunch, supper, snacks, all of it! Knowing when it will happen will create a tradition of "togetherness" and be worth a thousand memories!
- Sync up with your spouse. Initiate a "honey huddle" meeting or conversation with your spouse to discuss calendars, priorities and follow up on important tasks. (Get my free Honey Huddle agenda here!)
- Make your food decisions by 9 am each day. This simple habit will save you time and stress in the long run!
- Grocery shop once a week. Decide who will shop, where you need to go and make a list of what you need.
- Set aside dedicated blocks of time for work. Decide when you will work and stick to it. Blocking out time ensures you have a clear schedule for maximum productivity.
- Answer "why" you do your work. Keeping your motivation in mind will help you stay focused and inspired.
- Declutter once a week. Whether it's a drawer or an entire room, taking small, consistent steps will keep your space tidy and organized without overwhelming you.
- Create a laundry plan that fits your schedule. Whether it's bi-weekly, weekly or daily, decide what DONE looks like and communicate this to your family so they understand and respect your efforts.
Be sure to check out my favorite products for each system!
Let's make life a little less hectic together.